Friday, January 15, 2016

Adding a Stamped Touch

It is our daughter in laws birthday and I had fun wrapping up her gift in some stamped wrapping.
I like using kraft shopping bags, brown lunch bags and kraft paper to wrap presents in a country style.

I have a large Happy Birthday stamp and used that to cover a piece of large kraft paper.  Sweet and simple!  I then looked through my ribbons and picked one with green as that is one of Js favorite colors.  Finally found a use for the cute checked burlap bow for the finishing touch.

KnJ are heading to Thailand in February, so the package contains a travel journal and some photo albums for them to have their memories of this big trip with them forever.  They are excited to get a chance to meet their sponsor child they have through Compassion International !  I am sure they will have a wonderful adventure!

Sweet n Simple Country Style








4 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I love this idea. It really looks great and I'm sure your daughter will love it.

Gina said...

So pretty! I love when the outside is just as exciting as the inside!

Lorrie said...

Your gift is pretty on the outside as well as the inside. I do love wrappings that are gifts in themselves.

A Joyful Cottage said...

This is really creative gift wrap and so much better than store purchased. Love it, Dawna. xo ~ Nancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...