Thursday, December 17, 2015

Country Christmas Part 1

Well, I have been taking pictures for days!! and it is time to stop fussin and get this post finished before Christmas is over and done with!!

I will start off with showing you the fireplace area.  This is such a cozy part of our home. Since the dining room, kitchen and fireplace area is all an open floor plan nobody is ever left out of the action.

I have enjoyed Scandinavian Christmas touches this year....just simple and a few touches of red here and there.




I kept my eye on this sign at Michaels, and the other day it went on sale!





More of the simple glass bottles with a sprig of everygreen and a white candle
A new favorite!







I would say this buck is standing proud!


 I use a lot of wreaths in my decorating...
I just bought the plastic snowflakes at the Dollar Store.
They filled in some dead space on the wooden backdrop


Found these lanterns at JYSK and just added the twine and greenery
I like the little bit of detail on the black top.





 Sometimes standing on the table just gives you the perspective you needed!!




 Thanks for stopping by for part 1 of my Christmas, woodland, country tour!!

Sharing at:

Create Share Inspire
Sweet n Simple Fridays

5 comments:

A Joyful Cottage said...

Oh, Dawna, it's perfect. I'm crazy about the candles in the bottles with the little evergreen and pine cones. They're simple and elegant. The lanterns are wonderful. The touches of red and the garlands -- very pretty. I see the Scandinavian influence and I just love it all. Well done, my friend. xo ~ Nancy

LL Farm said...

Beautiful...all of it...just beautiful!

Lorrie said...

It's a lovely room, Dawna, with so many pretty touches. The glass bottles with the sprigs of greenery and candles are so pretty. And I love the pair of deer standing on the wood slice.

Pamela Gordon said...

I love it Dawna! The mantel, deer, lighted deer head, bottles with candles - all lovely and simple. Beautiful!

Amy at love made my home said...

Beautiful!! Happy Christmas! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...