Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tic Tac Snow Tablescape

I found some blue dishes at the Dollar Store  (1.50 per bowl, plate, dessert plate and coffee mug)   and have had fun setting a couple of tables with them.  I wanted something for a winter table setting that would go nicely with my silver chargers.  Here's what I came up with!


These little white plates were a door prize that I won at a country Christmas evening quite a number of years ago.  When I use these pretty little plates, I always think of my friends who did the door prizes that evening, they now live in Germany.


The pretty lamp was a gift for my birthday!  


The snowflakes are from the Dollar Store and the Tic Tac Snow board was made by one of my favorite artisans when we operated That Country Place Gift shop.


Hope you are all enjoying some cups of hot chocolate with the cooler weather and getting your homes already for Christmas!  The next month will fly by and before we know it the calendar will be saying 2014!

Linking to :






9 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

I love your winter tables cape and the nice blue dishes from the dollar store. Who knew?? The burlap table cloth is a nice idea too. Love the oil lamp. Yes, before we know it it will be the new year. Yikes! Thanks for your visit tonight. Pam

Lorrie said...

Beautiful winter tablescape. Blue is always a hit with me.

allisamazing said...

Such a great winter tablescape! Love that Tic Tac Snowboard :)

Miss Mindy said...

I love this table, and love the fact that you did it with inexpensive dollar store (beautiful) items! Thank you for sharing over at Susan's Tablescape Thursday!

Miss Mindy

Rosie M. said...

So, so pretty! I love the color combination of silver and blue and the fact that you're "celebrating" the snowflake! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

Rosie M. said...

So, so pretty! I love the color combination of silver and blue and the fact that you're "celebrating" the snowflake! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

Marigene said...

Blue and silver definitely make me think of winter...beautiful table. I like the addition of the sparkly snowflakes and trees.
Happy Thanksgiving, Dawna.

mzzbev said...

Beautiful tablescape you put together. Enjoyed looking at it. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from Tablescaper Thursday.

Judy said...

So pretty! And thanks for sharing where you found all your items. I;m off to the dollar store to look for snowflakes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...