Monday, August 29, 2011

On the Road Again...

Our oldest son, Kaleb, is in a band called the Social Threat.  The band consists of Wade (vocals and lead guitar), Kyle (vocals and drums) and Kaleb (bass guitar).  They are a punk rock genre and have been having fun doing shows in Alberta and Saskatchewan.




A couple week ends ago, I was travelling east to Medicine Hat and the band was on the road travelling west to Calgary.  My sweet shot for this week is one that I took while driving.... yes, I have to admit I was driving...but I did not cause an accident  or anything  :)  I put the camera on sports mode, held it up to the window and kept looking down the "divided hiway" for any sign of the big white van cruisin down the road.   While staying on the road, I took a chance with the click of the button to capture the band in motion!  

The composition is not too bad,,,what do you think?  


Here's the unedited version for the "Before an After" blog hop over at Pixel Perfect...





Thanks for stopping by everyone!  
Have a great week....

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how neat! Your son is so handsome. Love your pictures!

Lori said...

I love that shot, it came out great! Your son has a great smile!

Gina said...

While driving!! I couldn't get that shot with my feet firmly planted on the ground! lol
Great photo Dawna.

ana.gr said...

I LOVE your drive shot! it is awesome! (yep, I admit i sometimes do that too!)

Kirsty Girl said...

Wow I love the photo! :)

Pamela Gordon said...

That's an awesome shot!

Saun said...

Great shot! Are you the official band photographer? That's my role for my husband's and son's band. I also have a son name Caleb great name....

Pixel Perfect said...

Great shot. I love the clouds, road, van...everything!! Thank you for sharing your great edit!

rachel said...

this is such a neat shot, and amazing that you got it while driving!

Unknown said...

Nice edit! I like the feel of the edited version and the vignette is a great touch. The colors are lovely. Thank you for sharing and for the comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...