Monday, June 20, 2011

Photo Collage and Purple Blossoms

It has been a cool, rainy week end, so I haven't really been out in the garden or anything.  So, for Mosaic Monday, I thought I would post some more of my lovely lilacs!  I was messing around with some editing in Picnik and this is what I came up with... enjoy!  and be sure to check out the other great mosaics at Mary's Dear Little Red House.








There are still 3 different variety lilac bushes in our yard that are just about ready to bloom...




I actually saw a cedar waxwing in the yard yesterday!  I got so excited, I probably scared him away.   I really hope he comes back though...


The peonies are soon ready to show their colors, and I think I will have lots of daisies too !


Here's hoping for some sunshine this week...we really haven't had any hot weather yet.
Wishing you all a great week and don't forget to stop and smell the flowers!  I have found some more photo linky parties to link to,be sure to check them out!



15 comments:

Gina said...

Sending lots of sunshine & good weather vibes your way! It's been beautiful here for the past few days, but it's not going to last. Showing thunderstorms for the rest of the week. Beautiful photos of your beautiful lilacs by the way.

Jill said...

Wow, you still have lilacs yet to bloom?! Wonderful! Even just thinking about the scent makes me happy.

genie said...

Your first mosaic is absolutely beautiful...I love everything about it. Such a lovely combination. I also like the use of text in the second one. It added such an interesting touch, Your flower shots are gorgeous,,,,lots of beauty in your garden these days, Genie

Lorrie said...

How beautiful. The first image is my favorite. Lilacs are gone from here now, but there are lots more flowers to look forward to.

Enjoy your day!

Gypsea Nurse said...

What beauties you have!
My lilacs did not fare well this season...
Yours are to die for!
Have a fabulous week!
Smiles~
Cat

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I am just drooling over that white pitcher of yours! Just lovely.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I wish I was that creative, but I'm just not! =)

Have a great week

MeaganMusing said...

Oh, these are so pretty! I love lilacs. And what pretty setups for your shots.

Unknown said...

Great photography! love, love, it!!

Kim Stevens said...

Ahhh, I think I remember what they smell like! I live in Texas and there are no lilacs here and I miss them terribly!!

These are all fabulous shots!

Susan said...

Oh my...these are just stunning!! I loved the last one the best.

Hope you're having a great day.

Unknown said...

your collages are so pretty!

andi {the hollie rogue} said...

i can smell them all the way here! thanks so much for linking up to photo friday. what a gorgeous hue of purple!

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Very pretty pics! So jealous of your lilacs!! Wish I had some!!

rachel said...

oh, I just love lilacs! we have just one bush in our yard and it's already bloomed and is done for the year. bummer. thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...