Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The heavens declare the glory of God...

One of my favorite things about the prairies is the SKY!!  It is so big and expansive here.  You can see a storm coming from miles away, the clouds can be puffy like marshmellows, the blue as blue can be....
Our God is awesome in His creation and if we wouldn't praise Him for all His works the rocks and stones would cry out and do it for us!

I hope you will enjoy the ever changing skies I saw today...the first day of summer on the prairies was a good one!


June 22, 2011
Finally got the pictures to post...I gave up last night and called it a day.







There was thunder, but no rain to speak of last night..



 The daisies are starting to show their cheery blooms.



Today is our 26th wedding anniversary!
We enjoyed a bbq on the deck,
a walk in town and some ice cream...
Darrell had these beautiful flowers delivered to me at work!
Thanks Hon!
xoxo



Posting to Sky Watch Friday


3 comments:

Lorrie said...

Happy Anniversary, Dawna! Beautiful flowers.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated our 7th last weekend!

Marilyn said...

Blessings to you both on your anniversary. I love my home on the eastern plains of Colorado and wouldn't want to move to town. ♥♫

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...