Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 5 of the 7 Day Photo Challenge

I have BnB guests tonight, so thought I would make my "never fail" brownie and set it out as a sweet treat for them.  Just in case your taste buds get excited I will include the recipe for the brownies at the end of the post.   My sister in law shared this recipe with me when I first got married.  Yikes!  That is 25 years of chocolate goodness!!  Hope you enjoy the pics and thanks for stopping by ;)



~That Country Place Brownie~

Combine into a large bowl

1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp salt
2 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup oil
4 eggs
1/4 cup water

Mix everything with a wooden spoon and put into a 9X13 pan...do not over stir.
Bake at 350 degrees until done
ENJOY!


4 comments:

Teri S. said...

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Gina said...

Now that looks delicious! Awesome pic of what looks to be one heck of a brownie!

Lorrie said...

Mmmm - I love anything chocolate!

Kelly said...

oh that looks so yummy!!! gonna have to make some of those now!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...