Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 4 of the 7 Day Photo Challenge

Well this morning, I was dressed in my "work out " clothes, did 20 minutes on the "dreadmill" and finished up my walk outside.  There was finally some blue sky and it was a great start to the day.....I am fighting a cold and now at the end of this day I am ready to be headin to bed.  There is still lots of snow on the ground around here, along with mud, puddles and ice.  But there is a stretch of our laneway that is good for walking on if I get my rear in gear before it thaws!!


These poor geese were honking away as I was on my walk.  This white expanse of snow is suppose to be their place to float....I guess they were wondering who stole the water!  


Wishing you all a great April and a happy week end!  Thanks for stoppin by :)


B & B's Mama from B & B's Nest
Robyn from Out of Ours
Carmen from This Is What I Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...