Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love all the new comments from new friends...newbie postings are a great idea :)







Just a quick post to thank Debbie for hosting the "newbie party"and to the new followers who signed into my blog.  Its great to hear feedback from others and to meet new people.

Life in the country is very cold and blustery today!  I actually was in Calgary today (glad I went in the night before) and was surprised to hear Ben say that he wasn't in school today because of a "snowday".  The weather was clear and sunny in Calgary, but as I got closer to home it was a little more like a mini snow storm.  Glad to be home safe and sound :)

I am admiring everyones creative pictures of finished projects and beautifully decorated rooms....I am still in such a reno mess, so there is not too much for beauty or inspiration around here!!  I see that a lot of bloggers take pics of the great food they are preparing, or delicious baking items that have just come out of the oven.  The pic below is dining reno style!!  Yikes!  I am glad that for the most part the kitchen appliances have been able to be used.  The cupboard with the sink has to come out soon so we can tear out the strip of flooring under them.  I just keep telling myself how worth it our little kitchen is going to be when we are done.  Finalized the cupboard order yesterday and they will be here in one month!!


5 comments:

Lorrie said...

Yep, it's all about keeping it real. Glad you made it home safely, too. Nasty weather on the other side of the Rockies.
I'm glad you're going to Briercrest. It will be a bittersweet time, I know.

Gina said...

We're having a snow day today. The weather is just awful. Glad to hear you made it home safe & sound.

Anonymous said...

I agree!,, the "newbie partay", was so much fun!And DebbieDoos is AWESOME host.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Loved the Newbie party too, sure helped alot...thanks for stopping by, I can't wait to see your kitchen all done!
I'm your newest follower by the way♥

Rondell

Anonymous said...

It's so cool how you can take a picture of half eaten lunch and make it look so good! I want to be like you! :)
xx
Teri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...