Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something for all you photography lovers out there..



I enjoy the the vast, open skies of the prairies.  The clouds, the different colors, a storm brewing in the distance, old buildings, barns, daisies and sunflowers are just a few of my favorite things.  I hope you enjoy taking a back road with me and seeing what is in my backyard.  Proud to be prairie born :)



I actually can't take credit for this picture!  My husband just held up the camera and shot through the window as he was driving!  It actually turned out pretty good.  Our corner of the prairies was blessed with lots of rain this past summer and the canola crops looked beautiful!


I found this helpful list of  places to link some photography posts to. (when you get to this page, just hit the memes tab at top)  I am new to blogging, and many of you know about some of these sites.  I found the Mosaic Monday link from Lorrie and she was most helpful in giving me some starter tips.  I enjoy photography and am trying to capture some shots and learn as I go.  Its great finding other photography enthusiasts as well.
Linking to Barn Charm

4 comments:

Lorrie said...

That's a great list of photography blogs, Dawna. Thanks for sharing. I'm learning as I go - the more pictures I take, the better I get (I think).

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Dawna,

I absolutely love your pictures!

Thanks for coming by my new blog. It's a pleasure to find yours too!

Have a great day!
Pam @ Our Adventures in Home Improvement

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

Those pics are gorgeous!!! I am super jealous!! It is such flat and dull land where I live. That scenery is inspiring!

Carole said...

Fabulous barn! I expect to see Laura Ingalls and her family come over the horizon at any moment.

NoteworthyMusings

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...